3.06.2013

J's Spring Wish List




Cynthia Vincent New Jacobean Henley
I always love a great printed blouse and the tunic is my pick once the weather gets warmer. I fell for the color and print on this Cynthia Vincent. I plan to pair it with white jeans like above and colored shorts for when it's warmer.

Current Elliot Stiletto Jean in Shredded
I loved the distressed jean. It's been done in the boyfriend cut (see my post from last year here) in the last few seasons but the trend has been so well taken that designers are now making it a sleeker cut. My favorite pair are from Current Elliot. They are really skinny and cropped making it perfect for virtually any shoe. I'm going to wear with sandals to stilettos!

Maje Ananas Dress
Black and white is in in a big way this spring. I'm usually tired of this combo after wearing it all winter but this dress can convince me to do otherwise. I love the dropwaist silhouette and the graphic pattern. The two combined feel fresh and a perfect way to interpret in the trend.


Jenny Bird Netted Tote
A tote is absolutely essential for me once the warm weather hits. I can't bear to stay in my apartment when the sun is shining so I am out all day and need a bag big enough to fit all my stuff! This one from Jenny Bird is fits the bill while also being ridiculously stylish.

Aquazurra Amazon Lace Up Bootie
Well, I need not say more about Aquazzura, see Monday's post here. A new love affair (more like stalking obsession) has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment