3.04.2013

Aquazzura




It goes without saying that I have a ridiculous penchant for well made footwear. Some may even say that I am a shoe snob. I blame my mother, who also happened to be a Filipino Imelda, but with a heart of gold. She always told me that I should invest in a good shoe. So I've spent the last of 15 years consorting with the likes of Manolo, Jimmy and Christian. They are all going to have to move on over because I have just met Edgardo and I think I am in love. Edgardo Osorio is the designer behind Aquazzura. If you haven't heard of it yet, well get ready for a thrill. The shoes are exquisitely made, unconventionally sophisticated and well, just hot. And as if it couldn't get any better, they are COMFORTABLE!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I've managed to get the last pair of Amazon's at Saks a few weeks ago. My sales guy says the collection flew off the shelf. Don't worry though, he also tells me they are on re-order! 

Amazon


Daquiri

Pina Colada
Sexy on the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment